Sunday, July 27, 2008

Let's Get Started

I can't tell you how many times I've started this weight loss thing...start, fail, start, fail, start, fail. It's been my life story. For a quick recap you can go here. I'm disgusted with myself and I realize I have to change my habits. So this blog is dedicated to chronicling my story, my journey through fat camp. For now, I'm being realistic. I'm not joining anything, I'm not paying any money to do this. Believe me, I've paid enough in the past and gone to enough meetings in the past to know what to do. I could lead my own 'how to lose weight seminar'. It's not rocket science. You consume fewer calories and burn more...sounds simple? It. is. not.

I'm going to check in from time to time and use my blog here as a weekly weigh in, check in, accountability partner. Make (kind and encouraging) comments if you wish, but this is really just for me to keep track of my body. I've left this blog public for now in case anyone else out there may need some encouragement as well. I know I'm not the only one who struggles with weight, I hope we can conquer this together!

No comments: