Thursday, July 31, 2008

are cupcakes bad?

This week I wanted, really wanted to start my exercise regimen. It didn't happen. I'm not sure what my excuse is, when it was time to go to the gym I just didn't want to. Then I spent a very stressful day at court for a custody hearing for one of my students from last year. I was there all day long with no food or drink...not a pretty sight! Since I was downtown and starving, I stopped by this cute little cup cake bakery because I heard they were really good. (Of course they are!) So I proceeded to buy 4...German Sweet Chocolate, Spumoni, Lemon Dream, and Texas Milk Chocolate. No, I did not eat them all in one day...I spread it out and ate one per day for 4 days.

During the day, when I wasn't eating the cupcake I actually did pretty well with my food intake. I was at school all week and so I took my lunches and healthy snacks for the day. I was busy working and arranging my classroom. By the time I got home (around 4pm I was so craving that cupcake!). Tomorrow I'm planning on going to the gym once again. I'm not working at school tomorrow so I have nothing else going on. I need to take some time to acclimate myself to the gym I pay for each month, but haven't actually visited in several weeks.

No comments: