Saturday, January 17, 2009

-1

This week I lost one more pound....5 pounds total. It was a difficult week. Last weekend when I began the restrictive diet I was craving things so bad. This week I started my period which would account for the tremendous food cravings I had. One day I drove by Sonic to get a Sprite Zero (no caffeine, no calories) and ended up ordering a small ice cream cone (no caffeine, plenty of calories:() Then I went to Chili's one night for dinner and totally ordered what I wanted to eat. Friday we were out of school for a 'cold day' (not a snow day, but a 'too cold for school'...literally! they closed schools b/c of the temperature!!) while I was home that day I totally ate the way I wanted to...my old habits haunting me. So the one pound loss didn't surprise me so much. I'm on my way to the grocery store...list in hand to stock up on good food and will try to have a more successful week.

1 comment:

Denna said...

Good luck!!! You can do this.