Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week One

I've finished the 'pre-conditioning' week and am starting my official week 1 today. I lost 2 pounds last week and exercised three days. Now I'm on a very restrictive diet (low carb, high protein) and drinking protein drinks and taking a variety of herbs and vitamins. I'm going in twice this week to weigh in, just for accountability and to make sure I'm eating right according to their plan. It's very time consuming and expensive to eat healthy and plan every meal and snack with such detail! But if it gets me in better shape, I'm willing to do it!

I bought a few Biggest Loser DVD's that I've enjoyed using this week for exercise. When it warms up I'll get outside a bit more and walk and play with the kids. But it's been too rainy and cold recently.

Everyone has been so nice with the comments and encouragement. I really appreciate my blog-support group! If you are working on this too, I hope you are having a great start!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss! Keep it up!