Saturday, August 9, 2008

More of the Plan...

The week ended with me completing my early morning walking 4 days last week. I did not get up on Friday and walk and I took the weekend off. However, I do not think I will plan to do that anymore. I don't think at my weight that I should take any days off. I really need to see some results and with the amount of weight I need to lose I should definitely be exercising 7 days a week. I'm also going to start keeping a food diary (something I've done MANY times) and start counting calories. I'm reading Bob Harper's (from Biggest Loser) new book and he gives a pretty good description of the amount of calories you should consume in order to lose weight. I've done this before and it is so surprising when you total up the calories from your usual day. Eating out is the culprit of a lot of extra calories. So I think my daily calorie consumption will be around 1800 calories and I'll take it from there...

Weigh in is on Monday morning. I don't feel like I've lost any weight which honestly... sucks! However it has felt really good to get out and walk each morning. It also helps me get to bed at a reasonable time at night (because I'm so tired) and I sleep great!

2 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Good luck on your weigh in!! :)

Lianna Knight said...

I saw your new blog makeover on "Blogs by Danielle"...you are doing great! Keep up the walking and you'll be amazed at your weigh-in. I'm praying for you :)