Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Song Behind the Blog

If you have your computer on mute, you must listen to my wonderful inspirational music! I love Rocky Balboa, I've said that many times over here! There is something about a man that continually comes back after being beaten half to death. (I'm not going to do the raw egg protein drink, though!) And come on, you have to love the love story between Rocky and Adrienne!!!!?!!!! Well, anyway it motivates me and I like it. And then I added Beastie Boys for a little fun...I guess I'm fighting for my right to be a healthier me!

Two days...success so far with walking! Getting up at 5am and walking the driveway is going well. My walking partner (m0m) is supportive, she needs the exercises too. We don't talk much at 5am, but just knowing she's there is comforting. What would we do without moms? I just hope this walking is going to be enough to transfer some weight loss on the scale. I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I am visiting and look forward to reading about your successes! I am facing the same battle as you and turn 30 in 5 months. Feel free to pop by my blog to say hello if you ever need an encouraging word :)

~kelly

kcaimee said...

You go girl! Getting up at 5am is admirable enough, much less EXERCISING at 5am!