Monday, August 18, 2008

My Stats: Week Three

Weight: 231
+3 pounds

This was hard to post...not sure what was happening except that I did record yesterday about my food intake. I also went to the county fair yesterday (after I posted) and consumed a lot of fair food! I'm sure that didn't help the weigh in this morning. I'm hitting it strong today, so next week I can post a loss.

Out of Curiosity I wanted to know how many calories I actually consumed at the fair:
1/2 Funnel Cake = 400
Roasted Corn on the Cob dipped in butter = 300
Lemonade = 210
1/2 Orange Julius = 250
1/2 Chocolate Dipped Cone = 400
Small Corn Dog = 250

Total: 1,810

2 comments:

Denna said...

Don't be to hard on yourself. Just jump back on the band wagon. I have been eating really bad lately. I have got to get back on my weight watchers. I was on that and lost a good bit, but I feel like I am gaining it back. I need to do like you and start posting. I have a blog called rebound to health, but I don't post on it anymore. I need to start back. I love the look of your blog. Very Pretty.

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy - you are loved!!! I'm right there w/ ya sista!!! *HUGS*!!! -deb