Monday, August 11, 2008

My Stats: Week Two

Monday, August 11, 2008
Weight: 227.5

-2.5 pounds
This is really surprising to me, because I didn't/don't feel like I've lost weight this week. I've eaten out a lot and haven't watched the food intake as much as I need to. I walked 4 mornings this week (M-Th. only)

So this coming week I really want to do some things more carefully. First, I am walking/exercising everyday...I feel like I have to. Secondly, I want to watch my food more carefully by counting calories and eating out less. I'm reading some books and compiling more information that I find interesting. I'll post my new finds later. Today was the first day of school and I'm exhausted!

3 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

YAY! Congrats! that's a fabulous start!

Tricia said...

"Weigh" to go Amy! I'm so excited for you. You are my hero. Keep up the good work and the exercising. I hope your first week goes well with the kids. Take care,

Tricia Thompson

Jill said...

Amy~

This is GREAT! How funny that you thought you ate out a lot and you still lost weight!!! Wow...

Jill